Thursday 27 September 2012

Saturday

Saturday

So Adele is blasting in my right ear, but only my right ear, because the left earphone doesn't work. I'm probably something thousand metres above Nimbin. One doesn't get much higher than that.

My carry-on luggage was pretty much completely emptied out and searched through several times at the airport. Anything tht remotely resembled a liquid and was over 100mL was taken. I'm not sure if I have any sunscreen, insect repellent, or other mildly necessary items. I'm really not fussed about losing the toothpaste. I mean it could have had a bomb in it. My teeth are already a lovely shade of yellow.

No seriously, I'm not fussed, or whinging. The amount of times I whinge on this blog, and then actively oppose whinging is astonishing. Just, get over it.

The things they took were just material possessions. And material possessions are just that, material. What means more to me is that which you can't measure, like how charming Mika is. Or, you know, love, friendship's and all that. All the memories we'll make here.

I was terrified a certain friend wouldn't make it on the plane. That sort of terror a mother has when one of her children is missing and she just assumes he's been kidnapped.

Amy Lee's continual screming of "Can you hear me/ Can you hear me? OH OH OH, OH OH OH" is relly very distracting. Yes, I can hear you. Through my right ear.


Anyway, that friendknows who he is. He is Darby. Workspacebar. Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment