Sunday 16 December 2012

Underwear Underwear Where Are You

So I haven't written anything for a while here. That tends to happen. I treat this blog just like I treat everything and everyone. That is to say I'll spend obsessive amounts of time with it, and then it won't see me for a long time. My friends know this is how I roll, and it's not necessarily my fault. It probably is. I feel bad for this.

So the other day I sat an exam. In the morning I woke up late, and spent most of the time I had before the test at home, studying frantically. I went into the bathroom soon before it was time to go to have a shower. When I got out of the shower, I realised something. Not only had I forgotten to bring a towel in, but I had as well as this ceased to remember the need for underwear. So I stared at my black business pants and oversized white shirt before grabbing a towel that was not mine and drying, before putting on the shirt, the pants, and no underwear. On the way out, I chucked a pair of underwear in my bag, assuring myself I'd have time to put them on before the exam. But I was very wrong.

By the time I made it to campus, I was late. So I bolted into the room, and sat the entire test without underwear. No one knew. Except the two people I told after the test. And some other people I've told since. And anyone who's reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment