Friday 16 December 2011

The Summer "HOLIDAYS"

This morning I awoke and plugged my phone into it's charger. Soon after, I recieved a text from a friend. It was apparent that my ex had told her something, and she couldn't tell me. So, naturally, I ended up on the phone to my ex for too long.

Now, I have seven websites open. I've read two blog posts, sent one reply to an email, apologised for last nights laptop crash, and of course wished a friend a happy birthday. Oh and I'm looking up ideas for a friend's birthday party.

The holidays are theoretically supposed to be used for fun and relaxation. But, since their beginning in mid-November, I've done no such thing. Somehow, without having a penny to my name, and without a secured job, my time has managed to be completely filled. I've been on two trips  - one for work experience, the other because, well, Sydney - done an abundance of Christmas gift shopping, and entertained countless numbers of people.

Over the next 48 hours, I will be making up to two dishes, attending three Christmas parties, learning to clean professionally, and having my first paid shift. The two biggest questions I have are How am I going to afford my next trip to sydney? & Which gender should I sleep with at an upcoming sleepover?

No comments:

Post a Comment