Saturday 10 December 2011

For you, vampire

Fluffy things. It is quite probable that everyone, or at least every second person, likes fluffy, cuddly, warm things. When a person lacks the presence of their significant other, they resort to something cuddly for comfort. Like a stuffed toy. There are in this world though few people who do not own a supply of fluffy things. It is with greatest humilation that I am going to now admit that I am one of those people.

(I was given a small toy fox for my birthday from a friend who I've got a lot of time for.)

'Miserable weather' is commonly associated with depression & loneliness, and I think there may be facts supporting this somewhere, but I honestly can't say anything for sure (so don't count on that). For some reason warmth & snugness make almost everything feel good, even if someone significant is missing. Just think about the following: Does the thought of a nice, warm bed with several soft, cuddly things on it make you feel better, regardless of how you're feeling? Does the thought of sleeping on hard concrete, out in the rain, exposed to wind, make you feel worse? Those questions were worded in such a way that my hypotheses should seem right, so I'm guessing you agree with me now. I find you rather foolish, as the words "nice" and "cuddly" are basically meaningless! But I would have fallen for similar scams.

It's night, so I apologise if the paragraphs are jerky and concepts are randomly chucked in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment